keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D110/210/410 T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

HDLC Routing Problem with DE210P Card

15 years 3 months ago #2570 by james.zhu
hello,
you have to set nethdlc in system.conf and set hslc in your system. you can refer this link:
www.pbx.in/voip-info/wiki/view/Asterisk+Data+Configuration.html
it gives you more details.
regards!
James.zhu

15 years 3 months ago #2571 by miaolin
Asterisk can use software hdlc or hardware hdlc, depends on the param in dahdi.conf( i.e zaptel.conf in zaptel). if you set dchan=xx in dahdi.conf, it is software hdlc.

software hdlc is a dandi function, and asterisk use libpri to handle ISDN protocol.

In your case, since you get cause, the isdn/pri should be working, the only issue must be imcompatible between different implementation of PRI protocols.

you can check chan_dahdi.c and libpri source code to see how they handle the cause 100 and why they generate cause 100.
15 years 3 months ago #2574 by pemer
hi,

thanks for all, that posting an answer.

For james.zhu:
I know this page and documentation, but it is not a really choice for me. Because the requirement is to route over ISDN B1 and PRI an ISDN-HDLC package.
From the 1st to the 2nd layer is a isdn frame and the 3th up to 7th is IP....

please visit the projekt page isdn4linux.
www.isdn4linux.org

this software is on the linux HDLC router.

thte config on the linux hdlc router.

| Current setup of interface 'isdn1':
|
| EAZ/MSN: 289
| Phone number(s):
| Outgoing: 020XXXXXX
| Incoming: 020XXXXXX
| Dial mode: auto
| Secure: on
| Callback: in
| Reject before Callback: on
| Callback-delay: 1
| Dialmax: 5
| Hangup-Timeout: 120
| Incoming-Hangup: on
| ChargeHangup: off
| Charge-Units: 0
| Charge-Interval: 0
| Layer-2-Protocol: hdlc
| Layer-3-Protocol: trans
| Encapsulation: rawip
| Slave Interface: None
| Slave delay: 10
| Master Interface: None
| Pre-Bound to: Nothing
| PPP-Bound to: Nothing
`

to miaolin:

the channels/chan_dahdi.c data file has 14697 lines. For me is it very difficult to handle and to search the cause 100 and in the end to implement a solution of the problem.
My currently configuration setup is with hardhdlc, because with hardhdlc we got not so much paket lost as dchan (software hdlc). And its working faster (creation/initialisation of ISDN/PRI speak channels).

I give you an example: please search in the internet with the keyword "dahdi + rawhdlc".
the true is you find max 3 pages where is a "documentation". But any documatation that you find is detailed enough.

So did anyone know how can i configure the asterisk pbx to pass through a digital connection, without handeling the 3th Layer of an ISDN package?

thanks in advance for any answer.

best regards

Patrick
15 years 3 months ago #2575 by james.zhu
hello,
the LCR works with mISDN:
www.linux-call-router.de/l
mISDN supports our BRI cards. it is true that you can not get much information about dahdi+rawdhlc, dahdi is so new, only few people are testing that. it you try zaptel+rawhdlc, i believe that you will get much information.
regards!
James.zhu

15 years 3 months ago #2576 by pemer
hi,

a goog side for HDLC is:

www.interfacebus.com/Design_HDLC.html

a good side for ISDN is:

alumnus.caltech.edu/~dank/isdn/isdn_ai.html

but, i think, in the internet you can't find a good dokumentation of zaptel/dahdi configuration. A ducumentation of an detailed technical implementation of zaptel/dahdi configuration.

Like:
if you change the dchan=17 to hardhdlc=17, in the isdn frame change the following bits.....

if somebody know a page like this, please let me know this.

thanks for any reply or an answer of the question how i can configure a pass trough configuration of ISDN-HDLC data-package

best regards

Patrick
15 years 3 months ago #2579 by miaolin
It looks that the HDLC is working fine, but the PRI call was refused, you can try to run pri debug span 0 to check the pri data, and also better check the pbx side log so that you can know why the call was refused.

since you can get cause, it should be a q.931 content, better check PBX not hdlc link.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds